SheaMoisture has announced the UK launch of their newest collection, Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil and we’ve got the low-down below. The Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil collection replenishes oils and provides a moisture barrier to protect hair and replenish dry, damaged and lackluster locks so it is perfect for this time of year and for anyone looking to give their hair some added shine and protection during the colder months.
Disclaimer: AD. This post has not been sponsored but the article does contain gifted press samples and affiliate links. All opinions are our own and we have full creative rights over content. For more info please see our privacy page.
The range is formulated with Manuka Honey, a natural humectant, Mafura Oil with essential fatty acids, Baobab Oil, and African Rock Fig rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. The collection is available exclusively at Boots, (ad – affiliate link) priced at £12.99 per product.
The collection includes:
• Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo, £12.99, Boots – This sulphate-free shampoo gently cleanses, while infusing hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients.
• Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner, £12.99, Boots – This rinse-out conditioner instantly detangles and hydrates, while leaving hair shiny and more manageable.
• Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque, £12.99, Boots – An intensive, deep treatment conditioning treatment that bathes hair in moisture and nutrients. Smoothes and fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier, frizz-free hair.
• Manuka Honey – Acts as a humectant, bringing moisture to dry hair.
• Mafura Oil – Provides natural damage control, while softening and promoting healthy hair.
• African Rock Fig – Packed with antioxidants and Vitamin C to protect and keep hair looking vibrant
As with all SheaMoisture products, the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil collection is colour-safe and cruelty-free, and do not contain parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, synthetic fragrance or artificial color. Not only is the range a hair delight, it also fights to banish poverty. Certified organic Shea Butter in the collection is soured from 15 women’s co-ops in Northern Ghana through SheaMoisture’s purpose-driven Community Commerce business model, and 10% of the sales support investments in these communities. An ethical wage premium is paid co-ops members, and the brand aids in monitoring practices to ensure that the efficiency, health, profitability and quality of life is elevated for members of the co-ops.