Lancashire Kirkhams (250g) – Farmhouse Lancashire made using a traditional two day curd method. Open textured, buttery and with a hint of sharpness.
- Crozier Blue (250g) – A creamy mild blue cheese with the distinctive sweetness of sheep’s milk. It matures to a piquant, full blue flavour.
- Tunworth (280g) – A hand-ladled, soft and creamy cows’ milk cheese from Hampshire with a distinct nutty, mushroomy flavour.
- Charcoal Crackers (90g) – A crisp and savoury biscuit with a dark, distinctive appearance and a natural wheat flavour.
- Rosemary Wafers (150g) – Perfect when paired with fresh tasting territorial and soft cheeses, these light and delicate all-butter crackers, with a crunchy, wafer thin texture, have been subtly flavoured with Spanish rosemary
- A bottle of Taylors Port (20cl) – A small sized Late Bottled Vintage from pioneering port house Taylors.
- A Trio of Mini Confits (135g) – A trio of Paxtons’ most popular confits for cheese.
- Pork Snackling (35g) – Snackling is a new product that’s lighter and crispier and way less fatty. It’s hand cut oven roasted strips of seasoned crunchy pork crackling.
- Slate Cheese Markers – Each set of 3 slate markers comes with a piece of Soapstone chalk to write the name of the cheeses on the markers. The slate can be wiped clean with a wet cloth and used again. The area of slate in which you can write on, is approximately 5xm x 3.5cm.