Hot Beauty Launch: Deciem 5 Piece Beauty Heroes Collection

deciem

We love a good beauty launch and we know you do too! That’s why we’re excited to let you know about the amazing DECIEM 5 Piece Heroes Collection which has an RRP of £110 that’s just launched and will be available exclusively at qvcuk.com at an amazing discounted price. You’re going to have to be quick to grab one here though!

deciem

Available for just £39.96 and for 72 hours only (if stock lasts!) this is QVC’s first ever DECIEM beauty box and it’s packed full of gorgeous goodies that skincare junkies are going to love.

deciem

The DECIEM set includes:

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution, 30ml
NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex, 30ml
The Chemistry Brand Hand Chemistry, 100ml
Hylamide HA Blur, 30ml
Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule, 240ml

deciem

MULTI-MOLECULAR HYALURONIC COMPLEX – Available in 15ml and 30ml formats MMHC2 is the second generation of MMHC. The formula offers a multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation by combining 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds, hyaluronic precursors and a hyaluronic support technology in a peptide-charged delivery system. It offers water-based hydration and helps skin surface look plump, elastic, comfortable and uniform.

deciem

HYLAMIDE HA BLUR – Part of Hylamide’s NEW Finisher Series, HA Blur brings a unique blend of blurring and hydration in one skin perfecting product. By using Hyaluronic Acid powder to create the prism shapes needed to refract light, Hylamide avoids the use of Silica, an ingredient that breaks up makeup and absorbs hydration and oil. Silica-based products do blur extremely well, however they are never compatible with makeup or dry skin types. Hylamide’s truly next-generation, hyaluronictypes as it hydrates, plumps, minimises pores and blurs without the need for Silica particles. The unique balm-like texture glides easily over skin (and even foundation!) to leave a halo of soft-focused perfection and a super smooth skin feel.

deciem

THE CHEMISTRY BRAND HAND CHEMISTRY – Using the latest science actives at their highest possible concentrations, THE CHEMISTRY BRAND offers a line-up of innovative products to tackle concerns across all areas of the hands and body. Using a combination of next generation ingredients, Hand Chemistry targets the eight signs of ageing simultaneously for younger looking hands in just 10 days. Copper Peptide Complex, Biological GHK is included thanks to its ability to decrease wrinkle depth by 15% in 15 days.

deciem

FOUNTAIN HYALURONIC MOLECULE – Adding to its line up of high performance bio-available concentrates, fountain welcomes the hyaluronic molecule, complete with an ingestible Hyaluronic Acid, to drench your body in essential internal moisture. Famed for its ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid is a well-known, highly desired anti-ageing wonder. Its primary function within the body is to lubricate and cushion joints whilst also providing a natural support structure to the dermis.

deciem

THE ORDINARY AHA 30% + BHA 2% PEELING SOLUTION – This 10 minute exfoliating facial treatment is a combined 32% AHA/BHA solution offering deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes and improve radiance. With continued use the appearance of skin texture and look of fine lines will also improve. To support the formulation, Tasmanian Pepperberry reduces irritation associated with acid use. Further support comes from a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, Vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot as an antioxidant.

Don’t forget that this one is available for the discounted price of £39.96 (RRP £110) and for 72 hours only so head to www.qvcuk.com to grab one if you need these skincare goodies in your life!


Leave us your comments...

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.