With Christmas fast approaching, we thought that it was time to start getting cosy and suggest some top Christmas gift ideas and wintery products that would be great to relax with this year. Find seven of our favourites listed below along with links to click through and buy.
Christmas Gift Ideas
1. The Cozee home Super Plush Throw from QVC is possibly one of the softest, warmest blankets I’ve found for winter. Use it as a throw to go over your bed or drape it over the back of a sofa and cuddle up on cold winter nights. Priced at £29 this is a versatile and luxurious cosy Christmas gift idea or treat for yourself. Get it from www.qvcuk.com
2. Illumens candles. This is a brand that I’m relatively new to, but I love how decadent and luxurious the products are. This candle would be perfect for your home this Christmas or as a great gift idea for someone special. Available from www.illumens-candles.co.uk
3. The Odylique Selection Box £27.00 – This new organic beauty gift box contains seven trial sizes of award-winning natural skin, body and hair care products. Beautifully packaged and with exclusive new sizes (a never-made-before 20g Ultra Rich and Coconut Candy Scrub), this gift set is perfect for a cosy winter night in and for Christmas gift ideas. Get it from www.odylique.co.uk
4. Let it Snow contains three short stories by three best selling authors. John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle bring a festive book that is perfect for winter reading or Christmas gifting. Get it here: www.amazon.co.uk/let-it-snow.
5. Carousel Lights designs and produces stylish fairground inspired lighting in the UK. Founded by siblings Ben and Rebecca Reynolds, its stunning range of lights and installations, known as Carousel Lights, draw on the rich heritage of fairground rides. The ‘HO, HO, HO!’ lights are a stunning and unique take on Christmas lighting and would make a fab gift idea. Get them here: www.carousellights.com
6. Poppy Treffry started from a seaside net loft in Newlyn, Cornwall, back in 2004 when, with the help of a small loan from The Prince’s Trust and a vintage Singer sewing machine found on a dump, Poppy began to create bags and purses which were snapped up by local galleries. Fast forward ten years and that net loft has been traded for a large studio unit where multiple sewing machines now purr away. Get stylish Christmas decorations and cosy home accessories here: www.poppytreffry.co.uk
7. Treacle moon products are a big favourite here at lifestylelinked.com. We are especially in love with the latest winter fragrance ‘Warm Apple Pie Hugs’ and the fragrant, relaxing Honeycomb range. Run yourself a cosy winter bath or give these out as great stocking filler gift ideas this year! Available at www.tesco.com and in store.