We are right in the middle of peak season for European Skiing which means the high street will be displaying their affordable ranges for the entire family. Whether you are ski novices or black run champions there will be something to suit everyone’s style and budget.
Check out my 10 favourite women’s ski essentials below.
1) Helly Hansen – Pink Regulate Midlayer Performance Jacket – This vibrant pink midlayer jacket will ensure that you stay warm and comfortable throughout their ski day.
The jacket is packable so can easily be added to your day bag and contains H2 flow air vent technology to keep your skin breathable yet warm.
The jacket is also windproof so if you wear it without your ski jacket you can be assured the cold chill will stay out. T K MAXX RRP £110.00 Now £44.00
2) Monochrome Beanie – This bobble hat is part of Topshop’s SNO collection which features many ski essentials such as jackets, salopettes and accessories.
This striking monochrome hat will keep you warm and stylish whilst you’re hitting the slopes.
Available at Topshop and priced at £16.
3) Nevica Vail Ski Gloves Ladies – Sticking with monochrome, we now have these Nevica Gloves which also feature a striking pop of colour.
These gloves are both waterproof and breathable with a zipped ventilation system in the front of each glove. Available from Sports Direct RRP £64.99 Now £22
4) Sinner Task Ski Goggles – Stand out from the crowd with these vibrant pink ski googles! Containing double lenses which contain 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection you can be confident your eyes are protected at all times.
The band is specially designed to be able to be worn independently or alongside a helmet. The goggles also contain ant-fog lenses. Go Outdoors RRP £31.50 Discount Card Now £28.35.
5) Ultimate Snow Service Jacket & Snow Pants – Next we have this gorgeous set from Superdry, again pink is the key colour to this set and is a major player in most ranges being offered from a variety of stores this season.
The snow camo print on the jacket compliments the pink snow pants to create a stylish yet practical outfit for a day on the slopes.
The full snow range available at Superdry contains technical fabrics to enable you to perform to your potential. Each piece is also highly waterproofed to ensure comfort from start to finish. Superdry Jacket £224.99 Snow Pants £149.99
6) Helly Hansen Garibaldi Waterproof Leather Boots – Up next has to be these boots from John Lewis, walking round ski resorts can be hard work if you’re not wearing a great set of snow boots. These also double up as hiking and terrain boots so you can use them for more than just a skiing holiday.
Helly Hansen products were originally created for the tough conditions at sea and to provide great wearing products to allow work in the harshest of conditions. This has now been transferred into everyday life and products are created to allow users full performance with full protection. John Lewis £140.
7) Roxy Jet Ski Gradient Snowsports Jacket – Roxy have done a wonderful thing creating this watercolour inspired coat, it’s both feminine and flamboyant without having to dress in fluorescent colours.
The hood is also removable so it can be worn with or without a helmet. It also contains helpful inner pockets to store things like your mobile phone and keys.
Available from Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports £185.
8) Smartwool Women’s PhD Ski Medium – Pattern – Made with Merino wool from New Zealand these socks are a must for a comfortable addition to your snow boots. Wearing every day socks can lead to sores around the leg and also blistering over the foot, these will help to greatly reduce this.
They are also seamless for added comfort and the Merino wool has indestructible technology which gives the sock exceptional durability and comfort. Available in Purple (shown), Black and Deep Sea Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports £23.99
9) Helly Hansen Women’s Lifa Twin Pack – Base layers are ESSENTIAL for skiing; do not make the mistake of forgetting these! Base layers are to protect your body from harsh wind chills and provide an extra layer of protection against the elements. This Helly Hansen ski essentials set comes with both the long sleeve top and trousers and it is odour resistant and helps you to stay dry with its quick dry technology. Available in black and pink. Cotswold Outdoors RRP £60 currently £40
10) No Fear Powder Ski Helmet – A helmet is my number one ski essentials for all skiing trips; this piece of kit can save you from some horrific injuries!
No Fear have done a great job in the manufacture of this helmet with it’s cool blue, grey and black design on a snow white helmet it’s both safe yet stylish.
Available at Sports Direct RRP £59.99 Now £24.99.
Let us know what your current ski essentials and ski fashion picks are by leaving a comment below!
Disclaimer: please note that unless otherwise stated some items featured have been provided on a review basis and affiliate links are present.